Fellow Golf Enthusiasts,
Thank you for your interest in Fox Valley Golf Club! If you are looking for the best value in private golf in the area and an amazing course with a great social atmosphere, you’ll find it at The Fox.
Envision yourself playing one of the top courses in Wisconsin: The Fox has hosted several NEWGA and WSGA events as well as a USGA event in recent years, so you know the quality of the course is top notch. You can choose from affordably priced membership plans for Families, Individuals, Seniors, Students and Businesses. Plus, with our great reciprocal benefits, you’ll have access to many other great courses throughout the area!
Our social atmosphere is second to none and quite unexpected for a private club. Friendly, unpretentious and inviting... a real golf paradise! Fox Valley Golf Club is all about Keeping Golf Real and creating a fun environment after golf with social gatherings, private parties, outdoor barbeques and various lawn games. Our newly constructed outdoor patio area and its various amenities are sure to please! The Fox has built a legacy of being the ideal place to bring family, friends or business associates for an enjoyable day of golf and relaxation. Plus The Fox is close to home, conveniently located in a beautiful country setting less than 20 minutes from Green Bay or Appleton.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or to arrange a visit to The Fox. We hope to see you at the club soon!
Thank you for your time.
Jason Haack, PGA
Director of Golf & Membership
As a Member owned club, Fox Valley Golf Club has long been the area’s best value in private golf. As a Member owned club, Fox Valley Golf Club has long been the area’s best value in private golf. Today, we’re making it easy and affordable for you to enjoy the benefits of Membership.
Here are just a few reasons you should consider becoming part of The Fox Family…
- Affordably priced Membership Options for Individuals, Families, Seniors, Students and/or Businesses
- Flexible payment plans
- No initiation fees
- No minimum spending requirements
- Easy access to tee times, without being slowed down by leagues or public play
- Located less than 20 minutes from Green Bay and Appleton in a beautiful country setting
- PGA Golf Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Golf Operations Staff at your service
- Unlimited use of the driving range and practice facilities (restrictions apply)
- Fully stocked Golf Shop with the latest golf technology and apparel
- Champions Club Discount Program for Members
- Private club amenities including locker rooms, showers and equipment storage options
- A variety of fun and competitive golf events for golfers of all skill levels
- Newly constructed outdoor covered patio area w/ fire tables, fire pit and dining tables
- Outstanding food and beverage offerings, including dinner features on Ladies Day (Wednesdays), Men’s Day (Thursdays) and our Wisconsin-Style Fish Fry (Friday)
- Individual & Group Golf Lessons/Clinics and a growing Junior Golf Program
- Several social and member mixer events
OUTSTANDING COURSE CONDITIONS
- Top-Tier GCSAA Superintendant, GCSAA Assistant Superintendant and Maintenance Crew
- Newly constructed bentgrass tees and excellent greens that play smooth and consistent
- Double row irrigation, so the course is always in excellent condition
- 5 sets of tees w/ 7 play options ranging from 4,400 to 6,700 yards
- A 300+yard driving range so you can work on every shot in your bag
- A 60-yard short game practice area to hone your scoring shots
- A 5,400 square foot practice green to groove your putting stroke
18 holes of championship golf, easy access to tee times, an outstanding practice facility, an amazing social atmosphere, unlimited golf and social opportunities... The Fox really is all about Great Golf and Great Times!
Tally-Ho 6624 (72.3/129), Lash 6333 (71.1/126), Lash/Stern Combo 5944 (69.3/123), Stern 5463 (66.7/120),
Brush 5237 (L: 70.5/122), Brush/Mask Combo 4877 (L: 68.5/117), Mask 4400 (L: 66.0/112)
RECIPROCAL COURSES *
Fox Valley Golf Club Members enjoy play opportunities thanks to our affiliation with courses throughout the area via Reciprocal Agreements (rates from $25-$40 for golf & golf car). That way, you get best of both worlds: All the great benefits of a private club with the additional freedom and flexibility to play other great courses in Wisconsin.
- GC at Branch River (Cato, WI)
- Bull’s Eye CC (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Glacier Wood GC (Iola, WI)
- Greenwood Hills CC (Wausau, WI)
- Idlewild GC (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Northbrook GG (Luxemburg, WI)
- Mascoutin GC (Berlin, WI)
- Old Hickory GC (Beaver Dam, WI)
- Quit Qui Oc GC (Elkhart Lake, WI)
- Riverside GC (Menominee, MI)
- South Hills G&CC (Fond du Lac, WI) **
- Tuscumbia CC (Green Lake, WI)
- Waupaca CC (Waupaca, WI)
* Courses and Rates subject to change.
** $75 Fee
EXPERIENCE A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRIVATE GOLF CLUB
At The Fox, we're all about golf! You’ll find friendly, approachable, fun-loving Members who enjoy the game, the club, and the camaraderie. What you won’t find are swimming pools or tennis courts... and you don't pay for them either! At The Fox, we are all about golf and the social atmosphere that surrounds it.
Daily Play Guidelines/Hours of Operation
Opening and closing time for the golf course is seasonally adjusted. Generally, the golf course and practice facilities open at 7:30am on Weekdays and 7:00am on Weekends/Holidays during the summer months.
- Monday: Open Play for all Members - Course opens at 12:00pm each Monday except for holidays
- Tuesday: Open Play for all Members - Senior Golf from 9:00-10:00am (mid-May to early-September)
- Wednesday: Ladies Day - Men may start before 12:00pm and after 4:00pm; Limited Senior, Dependents (Under 18) and Student Members may start before 10:00am
- Thursday: Men’s Day - Ladies, Limited Seniors, Dependents (Under 18) and Student Members may start before 10:00am
- Friday: Open Play for all Members
- Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: Open Play for Individual and Family Members, Students may start after 11:00am,No play for Limited Senior Members - except on holidays that fall on weekdays
Men: collared golf shirt with sleeves (traditional collar or mock collar of 1”), golf pants or shorts, soft spike or spikeless golf shoes (mandatory).
Women: collared golf shirt (sleeves not required), golf shirt with sleeves (collar not required) or any collar type of racerback, midriff should not be exposed, golf pants, shorts, skorts or skirts, soft spike or spikeless golf shoes (mandatory).
Guests may play golf at Fox Valley Golf Club up to 5 times in a calendar year. Guests may play the course a maximum of three (3) times using complimentary guest passes.
Pace of Play
Generally, pace of play for 18 holes is under 4 hours and even less during off-peak times. As part of our commitment to promote a more enjoyable and sustainable game, we support and promote the various PGA and USGA pace of play initiatives to ensure brisk play at The Fox.
The “90-Degree Rule” is in effect at all times at The Fox: drive golf cars in the rough and cross fairways at 90 degree angles to get to your golf ball. Golf cars should never travel between a greenside bunker and a green.Park golf cars at least 30 feet from all tees and greens and utilize paths where provided.
Student Memberships and Family Membership Dependents
Student Members (all) and Family Membership Dependents (under 18, unless accompanied by a member parent) may tee off at the following times: Monday after 12:00pm; Tuesday all day; Wednesday & Thursday before 10:00am; Friday all day; Weekends and Holidays after 11:00am. Have complimentary access to the Driving Range excluding the following times: Wednesday 12:00-2:00pm; Thursday after 10:00am; Weekends before 10:00am. Note: The putting and chipping green may be used during these restricted times.
May be made up to seven (7) days in advance via an online portal or by calling the Golf Shop. Members and Guests with tee-time reservations will have the right to the tee ahead of those who do not make reservations. Subject to change.
STOCKHOLDER MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
NON-STOCKHOLDER MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES