Friday Fish Fry
The Fox is open to EVERYONE each Friday Night for dinner - you do not need to be a golfing Member to enjoy a delicious dinner from Fox Valley Golf Club. We know you will love the food and you'll also love our reasonable prices - as a Member owned club, we work to keep prices affordable for all our Guests! The menu includes:
- Weekly Features
Sample Friday Menu | CLICK HERE
Pub Menu | CLICK HERE
~ served during all other kitchen hours
The Fox has 7 draught beer lines available for your drinking pleasure.
- Miller Lite by Miller Brewing Company (light lager)
- Czech Style by Potosi Brewing Company (pilsner)
- Tart by Barrel + Beam Brewery (farmhouse wheat)
- Spotted Cow by New Glarus Brewing Company (farmhouse ale)
- Juice Cloud by Lion's Tail Brewing Company (ne-ipa)
- Little Soldier by Ahnapee Brewery (amber ale)
- Milk Stout by Stillmank Brewing (stout)
On Deck: TBD
Your reservation assists the dining team with planning and organizing the evening. If you plan to enjoy cocktails at the bar, please arrive prior to your reservation time to allow you time to socialize at the bar. Your reservation time is when we plan to have you seat at the table to enjoy your meal. Be sure to communicate your cocktail and reservation time with guests when planning your evening out to ensure everyone is ready to move to the dining room as close to your reservation time as possible. Seating at your reservation time allows us to control the flow of the evening, provide quality meals from the kitchen, and ensure a positive dining experience for all members and guests of The Fox. When leaving a message at the Club, please be sure to provide us with a phone number so we can confirm. Walk-Ins will be accepted and accommodated as reservations permit. For reservations, please call: 920/766-1340 x3
To-Go Orders are welcomed and can be accommodated. We ask that you place your to-go orders mid-day* for pick up in the 4-5pm window. This ensures we are able to maintain the quality of meals served to our dine-in members and guests during the 5:00-9:00pm reservation time frame, while accommodating to-go orders.
* We encourage placing to-go orders in advance (via voicemail in winter months - 920/766-1340 x3), as this assists us in planning for the evening!