The 18 hole championship course at The Fox provides an enjoyable challenge for players of all skill and experience levels. Our course features:
- Bentgrass tees and greens that play consistent and true.
- Meandering creeks, sparkling ponds, undisturbed natural areas and strategically placed sand bunkers and mounds throughout the course add to its natural beauty.
- Four sets of tees play from 5,200 to 6,600 yards
- 300-yard long driving range, 60-yard short-game practice area and a 5,400 square foot practice putting green so you can improve your game.
- We are a PGA Certified Family Course, with alternative tees placed on each hole to allow children and beginners to experience
success on the golf course while they learn the game.
The Fox is a playable course with gently rolling hills that provide for a comfortable walk. The pace of play moves quickly and there is little time spent searching for lost balls. For those who prefer to ride, The Fox offers electric carts for quiet, peaceful enjoyment of the course's natural beauty.
Click Here to take a hole-by-hole photo tour of the course.
In recent years, The Fox has hosted 10 WSGA Championships or Championship Qualifiers, including the Wisconsin State 2-Man Bestball Tournament featuring the top amateurs in the state. The Fox has also hosted regional qualifying for the U. S. Mid-Amateur (a U.S.G.A. National Championship event) as well as the Wisconsin Women's State Golf Association Stroke Play Championship, the WSGA State 2-Man Team Championship, the WSGA State Husband/Wife Championship and the Northeast Wisconsin Golf Association Best Ball Championship.
Course Ratings and Slope:
Red Ladies: 70.5/122
Red Men: 65.6/112
If you haven't played the course, contact us today and set up a time to come out and see for yourself why The Fox is the place for Great Golf and Great Times!